Hi, I have the following problem. I restored a database locally that has different tables names than the ones defined in the modeller. The reason for this is that I had to rename the name of a module. For example, in the modeller I have the table ImportBestanden.ImportZAB and in the database ScopeImport.ImportZAB. How can I synchronize the tables in the database with the domain model? A refresh of the database in PGADMIN did not work...
Do you need the data in the database you are trying to restore? Did your existing database get corrupted?
If you absolutely need it, I would try the following:
create a branch of your project with the last commit before the module name change
create a database with the database backup that has the old names
change the name of the module in your branch
start the branch model so that the database names get updated
then you can try the new (with name updated) database in main line and see if it works
Hope that helps,
Thank you for the answer. I need the data in the database. I had to change the module name because I became more generic than the name originally suggested. I managed to synchronize the tables names in the domain model with the tables names in the database by adding a dummy table in the domain model and compiling the app again. This enforced the synchronization. I don't know of any option to do this another way.