SOLVED: Loading of a page has been superseded

Hi, I experience some weird behaviour in one of my Apps...I have a custom Save Button on one of my Pages which does some validation, calls some REST-WS and finally commits a object to the DB. After this commit I have a Show Page Activity which should lead me to my Landingpage (HOME). But instead i get redirected to another Page (The Page I was comming from)  with the Following INFO Log Message: Ignoring error for page MyFirstModule/Home_Overview_Dekstop.page.xml: Loading of a page has been superseded by request for MyFirstModule/Event_New_Step1.page.xml   So the behavoiour should be: Step1 (via Workflow to) -> Step2 (via Workflow to)  -> HOME But instead is: Step1 (via Workflow to) -> Step2 (via Workflow to)  -> Step1 (via Workflow to) -> Step2 (via Workflow to)  -> HOME   So I have to click one additional time through the whole stuff to get to the page I actually want to go to... Does anyone know why this is happening or has experienced some similar behaviour? Thx for your help Michael ------------------------------ UPDATE: I was a litte bit to quick with my question in the Forum... I had a close page activity before the show page activity which was causing the problem in the microflow....
asked
0 answers