Error occurred during initialization of VM Error occurred during initialization of VM NoClassDefFoundError

I have a new version of the NoClassDefFoundError. I downloaded the model from the teamserver and try to start the model. I quits with the error below. I double checked the userlib directory for duplicated jars but see no problem there. Anybody a guess why I get this error? The buildcoreclean_log.txt says this: Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object Regards, Ronald [EDIT] When I check the buildcorecompilelog I see this message: [javac] warning: C:\Users\Ronald\Documents\Mendix\Master Daywize-main\deployment\run\bin\asciiexporter\actions\ExportBO4mutatiesnaar_ASCII.class: major version 52 is newer than 51, the highest major version supported by this compiler. When I switch to jdk1.7.075 the model will start but it gives the warning that the model was compiled in java8. But when I switch to jdk1.8.060 the model will not start. Even the Clean model directory will throw the VM initialization error. [SOLLUTION] Bart Luijten gave me the sollution. The answer is to install the jdk again with admin rights. See also https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11808829/jre-1-7-returns-java-lang-noclassdeffounderror-java-lang-object. Strange though that the project was working normally, but only after changing some userlib or java code the problems start.
asked
1 answers

Recently I had something similar and it turned out there were some double quotes missing on the java JVM extra parameters (aka commandline switches)

answered