Error in the Log : M2EE: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null
Hi everyone, I'm trying to deploy my application on mendix cloud free apps. And my website doesn't load. When i checked my log, i could see the below error: M2EE: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null M2EE: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null Kindly help me out. Thank You, Kavya Aroor Log: APP INFO Started Mendix Cloud Foundry Buildpack v1.8.7 2:34:14 PM APP WARNING SERVER_ID is deprecated, please use LICENSE_ID instead 2:34:20 PM APP WARNING Runtime is being started in Development Mode. Set DEVELOPMENT_MODE to "false" (currently "true") to set it to production. 2:34:20 PM APP INFO S3 config detected, activating external file store 2:34:20 PM APP WARNING specified heap size 256M is larger than max memory of the container (2048M), falling back to a heap size of 256M 2:34:20 PM APP INFO Successfully updated backup service 2:34:20 PM APP INFO Trying to start the MxRuntime... 2:34:23 PM APP INFO Logging: Logging to file: /home/vcap/app/log/out.log, max size: 1024000KiB, max rotation: 10 2:34:23 PM APP INFO Core: Mendix Runtime 7.11.0 (build 31019). Copyright © 2003-2018 Mendix bv. All rights reserved. 2:34:23 PM APP INFO StorageS3: Endpoint set to: Some(s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/cf-shared-prod-1-eu-west-1) 2:34:23 PM APP INFO Services: Adding 0 authority certificate(s) 2:34:24 PM APP INFO ConnectionBus: Starting uniqueness constraint violation diagnostics... 2:34:24 PM APP INFO at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImpl.start(MxRuntimeImpl.java:350) 2:34:24 PM APP ERROR M2EE: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null 2:34:24 PM APP ERROR M2EE: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: null 2:34:24 PM APP INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null 2:34:24 PM APP INFO at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.ModelSynchronizationUpdater.validateConstraint(ModelSynchronizationUpdater.java:194) 2:34:24 PM APP INFO at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.ModelSynchronizationUpdater.shouldCreateColumn(ModelSynchronizationUpdater.java:228)
I'm not sure how to fix that issue but try creating a new team server project to see if you get the same error.
Create a package from your current project
- In your current project in the top left click File > Export project package
- Click the project tab > show project directory in explorer.
- go in to the folder called packages and then move your projects .mpk to your desktop.
Create a new project from an existing package.
- Open the modeler and click open app
- set the location as disk and a windows dialog box will open
- choose the .mpk file from your desktop
- make sure enable team server and upload to new repository is checked
- Change the name to something else and then press ok.
- Then the modeler will upload your project to the team server and open it up in the modeler. From there you can click run again and it will deploy the project to a new sandbox environment.
If the same error occurs I would submit a ticket to mendix support.