Modeler 5.17.0 font/ lines related problem

Hey,   I've just joined a (legacy) project built with the Mendix Modeler 5.17.0, and the font in the modeler is quite off (mostly too large), but most importantly, the lines (either whitespace or with characters) overlap, so that it's very hard to (comfortably) work with. See below for example. I'm working on a 13" - 1920x1080 - scaling: 150% - Acer laptop. I've tried the other possible resolutions and scaling percentages (as wel as zooming in and out), but that didn't solve the problem.   I've found this problem on the forum once before (https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/8396 -- a post 2 years ago), and unfortunately it doesn't mention a fix. So, does anybody know what I could do to fix or at least improve this? (Upgrading the modeler version is out of scale and scope for now. :( )   Regards, Joris    
asked
2 answers

Set the scaling to 100 percent. But you need to restart your laptop before this is in effect in the modeler.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I remember having this issue on my touch screen laptop with Mendix 5. Downgrading my resolution and making scaling 100 percent fixed it for me. 

answered