405 Commit error

Hi all, When I commit my changes I get the following error: An error occured while sending changes to the repository. The details are as follows: SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in response to MKCOL request for '/7b70796f-30dc-4677-8c48-0ceb555a577e/!svn/wrk/1e8d24af-74f7-c544-8243-db249a673553/trunk/javasource/masterdata/proxies/constants' --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78 at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svnerrort* error, Object targets) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 42 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 227 at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in g:\dist\src\sharpsvn\commands\commit.cpp:line 87 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnClientAdapter.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnClientAdapter.cs:line 140 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.<>c__DisplayClass34.<>c__DisplayClass36.<CommitToRepository>b__32(ISvnClient c) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 375 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func2 action) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 90 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.<>cDisplayClass34.<committorepository>b31() in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 375 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimesTException in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 28 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.CommitToRepository(String projectFilePath, String message, RevisionMetadata metadata) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 367 This started happening yesterday, I have not had troubles committing before. I have found the following explanation on the Mendix website regarding error 405: A service exists for this URL, but not in combination with the used HTTP method. Which doesn't help me very much. My Mendix account is not the problem since I can commit from another machine. Disabling the VPN I usually use has not solved the problem General info: Modeler: 5.13.0 OS: Windows 7 SP1 Any help will be appreciated. Jaco
asked
2 answers

Have you installed TortoiseSVN (1.7)? Otherwise do so and check if you can connect to the repository. Otherwise it probably give you some more info about the problem.

After that you can do a cleanup and try to commit again.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

I did find a workaround: Commit your work via TortoiseSVN. Delete the local project and reload everything from the repository. I can update and commit without problems again.

answered