Error No object hash found, while object with id xxx was part of the incoming objects.

Yesterday migrated to 7.3 ( from 6.10.7 ). In runtime I created a record (via MicroFlow) open the page with the new added record. Fill in the page and now after Save button ( MF ) and cancel button ( no MF ) this error occur. com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: No object hash found, while object with id '31243722414886117' was part of the incoming objects. at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.HashUtil$.verifyHash(HashUtil.scala:60) PopDialog couldn't be closed anymore so kill Mendix session.
asked
2 answers

I received a similar message (see below) when using default save and cancel buttons.
In my case it was related to entity access. A reference was set automatically, by creating a new entity from a datagrad with association source, but the current user did not have write access to this reference.

Perhaps your problem is also related to access to references or attributes..

com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: No read only change hash found, while read only values are changed for object with id '24769797950537729'.

answered

Jeroen,

thanks. We found the issue. I added a record in entity A without commit and directly add AND commit a record in the linked Entity B ( some kind of logbook ) . That is wrong and Mx6 did not complain about this. Now the Entity B will be commit together with Entity A and everything is fine.

answered