Build error

After upgrading tot 7.02 and updating all APP modules to last version I get this error.... I dont know yet where to start to fix it   clues?   Buildfile: C:\Users\arthur\Documents\Mendix\KWALE-main_6\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 294 source files to C:\Users\arthur\Documents\Mendix\KWALE-main_6\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\arthur\Documents\Mendix\KWALE-main_6\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:656: error: unreported exception COSVisitorException; must be caught or declared to be thrown     [javac]         overlay.overlay(new HashMap<Integer, String>()).save(baos);     [javac]                                                             ^     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error
asked
2 answers

Thanks David, I did replace the packages from app store but did not cleanup userlib...  after doing that its compiles and runs local. Just have to check node deplyment...

answered

I've fixed this issue by adding     

* @throws COSVisitorException 

to the comments of this function.

answered