Which SASS file do I need to change to hide the header in the Modal pop-up layout type?
Which SASS file do I need to change to hide the header in the "Modal pop-up" layout type?
It might be in: styles\sass\custom\components\_modals.scss
You will just need to add the property display: none; to the .modal_header section
The answer David gave is the right one, but the following steps will help you to see which element styles are populated in which sass file:
- Use chrome inspect to inspect pages and styles of your mx app;
- Select the element you wish to inspect or adjust, i.e. the modal-header;
- Check out the used element styles in the styles panes, and it shows the source files;
- Click on the source file i.e. custom.css, and DevTools will take you to the source file;
- Then from the source file you will find comments about the location of the sass file, i.e. ../../sass/custom/components/_modals.scss