Get querystring values from request in Microflow

Is it possible to get the querystring or full request url in a Microflow variable? Example url http://localhost:8080/p/ReadQueryStringPage?qsp=123456 I would like to read the querystring parameter value 123456 and use that value later in my Microflow.   As far as I can see there is no default functionality for it in the toolbox, so I ended up using a Java Action Call. Normally the way to go is to get a reference to the request object and do something like HttpServletRequest request; // obtained from other function String qs = request.getQueryString(); Question is how to do it in Mendix. I found the IMxRuntimeRequest, but cannot find how to set it to the current request. Nor I can find if this interface exposes methods to get the querystring. IMxRuntimeRequest request; Any help is appreciated.    
asked
2 answers

Take a look at the Deeplink module in the App Store. It can parse and pass query string parameters to a microflow.

answered

Good suggestion. With the Deeplink module I managed to read the querystring parameters. Thank you

answered