I tried to import your wsdl and it failed. I think it's due to soap 1.2. When I replace the binding namespace to the soap 1.1 namespace, it works. So you need to download the wsdl, manually edit line 817 and reimport:
<soap12:binding style="document" transport="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/"/>
<soap12:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
I compared a Mendix generated wsdl with the tomtom wsdl and used the address binding from the mendix generated wsdl. That way it's possible to import the consumed webservice, but I don't know if calling the webservice fails due the mismatch between soap versions. I don't know if Mendix supports soap 1.2, but the tomtom webservice is definitely soap 1.2.