On the 8th of July we sent an email to the requester and asked whether this issue was resolved for him as we could not more reproduce it.
And I just converted the testproject to latest version Mx 5.7.0 and saw that this issue is resolved. Please download Mendix 5.7.0 from the appstore and confirm whether this issue is resolved. If you don't agree with the solution then the ticket requester can reject the solution by clicking on the 'reject solution' button in the support portal.
For all support questions you can always call one of the support numbers below, login to the support portal to check the status of your tickets or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Support Numbers:
NL +31 10 478 8848 USA +1 617 939-9638 UK +44 3308 280000 SA +27 11 550 2419
Thanks for the advice. Since we are not yet going to migrate to Mx 5.7, currently we are in Mx 4.8.3, I might try rolling back from IE 10 to IE 8. That seems to be the only difference between my environment and environments my colleagues, who don't have this issue, work with.
The project which is attached in the ticket is created in Mendix 5, therefore this issue is resolved in Mendix 5 (5.7.0).
We always ask for a testproject to ensure we fix exactly the same bug in the same Mendix version as reported. In this case the testproject should have been created in Mendix 4.
Sultana Mir Support Engineer