Mendix cookies

For Dutch law we want to give users an overview of which cookies Mendix uses and why the use it. Currently I have the following. Could you help me fill in the blanks?  The application XASID Purpose is Functional. It is used for load balencing. The cookie is deleted at the end of the browser session XASSESSIONID Purpose is again Functional It is used for keeping a user session. The cookie is deleted at the end of the browser session DeviceType Functioneel Used to track which screen types (mobile or desktop) to show The cookie is deleted at the end of the browser session mx-cookie-test ??? Mendix own cookie _ga ???
asked
2 answers

mx-cookie-test (I presume you mean this one and not mx-test-cookie) is a cookie we temporarily set to verify whether we have access to cookies. This helps us determine whether we need to warn the user that he/she needs to enable them, as Mendix heavily relies on cookies to function.

I believe _GA cookies are for Google Analytics? They shouldn't be needed for a non-customized Mendix app to run.

answered

Is this still valid? I found the following after a quick analysis.
Hybrid /false
DeviceType /Desktop
xasid /0.5243b142-9bc5-4aa5-ba06-5997f4b94e67
XASSESSIONID /44b3a5b1-0016-4e4f-9fb0-98d4c3554915
originURI /login.html

answered