The module could do with some clean-up and documentation, but all the general stuff is there
1) dont forget to get Reflection as well, and RUN it with the proper modules ticked before starting to create templates
2) make copies of the original Workflows etc. en exclude those from the module, then (to start of) just create one (1) Enum as a tryout
3) in the copied examples get rid of all the "extra" stuff (for now) and point it to the proper module/obejct
4) deploy, and follow the steps as per the documentation and the additional info in the forum
5) create a template in the RUNNING module! And (VERY IMPORTANT) make sure that you have text in both HTML and flattext bits!
Thanks for the answer, unfortunately it raises more questions :-)
I did get the Reflection module and added the MxObject_Overview to the menu, but I can't see where I can tick modules that I should run it with. And if I try to run it without anything ticked I get java compilation errors, even if I remove the Email module completely.
I guess I'll just leave this until next week, when Mendix colleagues will visit my company, so that we can look at it together.