how to map a local xml file to domain
I have an XML file stored on my local disk. How can I use XML-To-Domain mapping to upload the locally stored XML file into my model?
Did you look @ this?
- Import your xsd
- Create a xml-to-domain mapping
- Create the xml structure in a domain model
- Create an entity which inherits from system.filedocument
- Build a microflow which uses the filedocument as a parameter for the xml-to-domain mapping.
- Upload your file to the runtime
- Run the microflow that triggers the mapping
You need to get the file into a FileDocument. XmlToDomain mappings can only map data from webservice (SOAP) calls and data contained in FileDocuments.