Class and style formats, appearance of a dataview
Does anyone know some formats of classes and styles to modifiy an input field in a dataview?
Here are some basic and easy things you can add to the style tag in your form, all these tags can be added to all widgets that have a style tag, try them out and see what they do.
border: 1 px solid red; This draws a thin red line around the cell or table. Off course other colors can be used as well
Input / textarea / dropdown:
- color:black; or some other color like: red, darkred, orange etc...
- background-color: red; Change the background color from the cell or the widget
- font-style: italic; Show the text italic like this
- text-decoration: underline; draw a line under the text
- text-align: right; align the text different: right, left or center
- font-weight: bold; show everything bold
(Remember to close all css tags with a ; if you don't you will get a real strange layout)
Jasper van der Hoek