What is the most beautiful microflow you’ve ever drawn?

The last time this question was asked we saw some AMAZING microflows, so we’re asking it again! Please submit your most beautiful microflow, and vote up your favorite. Two winners to be awarded: one for each Valid and Invalid microflows. Submit a jpeg of your microflow and its title to enter! Unlimited submissions allowed.
asked
15 answers

Here my (valid!) microflow (who some may already have seen):

alt text

answered

Here is my completely useless, but working Galton Box. Balls fall from the top and bounce left or right at random. Finally they fall into bins. The number of balls is counted.

It produces a binomial distribution. The sample project is available for free. alt text alt text

answered

One of our current projects has led to the creation of The Oil Well: alt text

Furthermore, a simple, but (deadly) efficient flow you'll encounter frequently in our projects is The Lasergun: alt text

answered

prrrr ....

cheated on the eyes and nose but the rest is valid :)

alt text

answered

Fountain or beheaded bird

Fountain

answered

The semi-automatic assault rifle. Expert in terminating calculation issues and a very dangerous microflow.

alt text

answered

May the force be with us young padawans.

Lightsaber

answered

Elegant enough? [and functional]

alt text

answered

Still life..

alt text

answered

Hi Martijn,

What are your criteria? Size? If it is too big you should split it. It is too hard to maintain. Beauty? Ah, a modern version of good old ascii art? Would be nice. Elegant? Ok, I can go with that, but that depends of the goal. Lay out and Style? Agree, but a consequent use of size and place is a must, however I've seen many styles.

Ok let everybody vote....

answered

A jewel of a microflow (that actually works)

answered

answered

Not as impressive as everyone else, but there's color

answered

Not as impressive as everyone else but it has some color

answered

Not as impressive as everyone else but it has color

answered