Sandbox issue - 404 not found

Hi All, I deployed an app to sandbox it was working fine till now but when I tried to deploy the latest version it fails every time I try and gives the error Woops something went wrong while deploying your app to sandbox,visit the developer portal to see latest status of your app when I see logs the last message I see is from an hour ago when the app was stopped when I was trying to deploy new version and there is no log after that. When I goto the sandbox url I get this error "404 Not Found: Requested route ('appname.mxapps.io') does not exist ". Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance! Solution: Raised a support ticket with Mendix and this issue was fixed.
asked
3 answers

Hm.. I also have an issue. When I try to open my app, it says:

The project located at C:...\Mendix\App-main\App.mpr cannot be opened, because the version of the original project file is not supported by this Modeler. Please commit the project first using the Modeler that you last opened it with.

answered

We have this issue every once in a while, with the error " 404 Not Found: Requested route ('appname.mxapps.io') does not exist "

Hard refreshing your browser a couple of times seems to 'solve' it.

answered

Having the same issue today 10th june 2016. Refreshing does not do the trick for me. Rgds Mark

answered