I like the Sanoma case, a large application that streamlines a large complex business process. The project also included some nice SAP integrations, more info can be found here
The applciation build by CAPE-group for Mammoet Road Cargo. More information can be found here.
However I don't like to be selfish, but the internal application of Mendix Quality Assurance truly is the best. ;) This application is used for registring and executing all tests and processing bugs/features entered in MXDN. Most of these data are tasks and can be handled as such, like for example assigning it to a person and due date. This application covers a lot of the latest functionalities, such as reporting, inline editing and web services. Web services are used to communicate with the test projects and our partner portal MXDN.
I really like the webbased Program Portal (PP) we created for Arch Re Facultative (ARF), an US based reinsurance firm. The portal allows ARF to define tailored programs for all their individual clients to enable them to directly submit risks. Over 80% of the risks will be directly processed by the portal in a fast, easy and effective way without any interference by an ARF employee; the other 20% are processed by ARF underwriters in a special acceptance flow. The portal gives ARF a major strategic & competitive advantage:
For more information please have a look at the customer case
For me our internal CRM application (also known as the Mendix Suite) is one of the best. Just because it has been tailor made for the Sales Process we adhere to internally @Mendix. Small changes and updates to even better support the administration of our sales process and belonging customer contact info can be made and executed in a very short time. That's a real benefit which MS dynamics, Siebel and SalesForce.com are unable to deliver.
I think that the best application is the MXDN. The MXDN is a portal where you can formulate your issues with the Mendix platform and formulate new features for new versions. In this application you can also overview your issues and the issues of other Mendix users and communicate with the Mendix team about your issues. The main strength of this application is that the input results in a new and improved modeler version. An improved version of the modeler will result into more possibilities with developing new applications.
It's difficult to say what Mendix application I like the most. I like almost all of them all for their own reasons.
To list some:
Just a few examples of the applications build on Mendix technology an why I like them. I hope you like them too ;)
I personally like the MMRS app built by the guys at Ad\Venture to streamline the material handling process of large publishers. Real class.
The sprintr™ application might become the most liked Mendix application. Sprintr™ is the new agile collaboration space to help turn business ideas into apps.