Feedback Widget Translation

I've just implemented the feedback widget in a project and I got the question from the customer to translate it in Dutch, because a fair amount of the users won't be able to understand it. I've already opened opened up the package to look at the files, but there's no help there. It seems the feedback page comes straight from a Mx server. What can I do?
asked
3 answers

Probably the only thing you can do is built your own widget and connect that via the backend to the feedback API. I've also got an open request for making the widget responsive, so far no luck with this request on Mendix's behalf...

answered

Hi Johan,

The default feedback widget is currently indeed not translatable. Mitchel's suggestion of using the Feedback API is a good one. The API is implemented as a webservice, allowing you to handle and submit feedback directly from your Mendix-application. You can find the documentation here: https://world.mendix.com/display/apidocs/Feedback+API.

answered

would be great if someone makes this and put it in the appstore :) Preferably from Mendix itself so there is 100% sure there is no malicious code in it

answered