What do the values of the property edit location on datagrid buttons mean?
I see the following properties on the edit location property of the new and edit button of a datagrid widget: Popup InlineAtTop InlineAtBottom ModalPopup Content What do they mean?
- Popup: A new window opens with the form to enter your object's data.
- Modal popup: The same as a popup, but there is layer add over the background to prevent the user from navigating away.
- Content: The current form is replaced by the form to enter your object's data in one (!) window.
- InlineAtTop: Can be used in combination with inline editing a new object is created at the upper line.
- InlineAtBottom: Can be used in combination with inline editing a new object is created at the lowest line of the same page.
I hope this are useful definitions of the properties.
Roy van der Valk