Can´t see the user stories at Studio Pro

Hi there! We are working with the version 9.6.0 following the Become a Rapid Developer  learning Path and when we moved into Studio Pro, we notice  that at the console underneath the stories tab the user stories are not displayed  Also here at Community, I see that by clicking at View » Stories the user stories should be displayed but unfortunately that didn´t happened Someone in here has another hack in order to display the user stories? Or did someone know why this is happening? PS: Of course upload the user stories at the very begging of the project and I am able to see those stories at the developer portal but not at studio pro
asked
2 answers

Hi, I had the same problem, it is because your project uses epics instead of the old stories, convert your stories to epic stories or you can change as following:

“If you are the Scrum Master of your app, you can go to the General Settings of the app and select Epics as your project management tool - this setting determines where Studio Pro will pull the stories from.”

answered

Thank you, I tried switching back to project Stories and Refresh in Studio Pro solved issues too.Thank you, I tried switching back to project Stories and Refresh in Studio Pro solved issues too.

answered