I want to save my column configuration in data grid 2 in mendix
I want to save my columns reordering, hidden functionality as per the user demands. as i have many users they want to see different columns according to their need.
We can do this by using the Datagrid 2 “Personalization” tab. Inside this tab there is a row called “Configuration” where you need to add an attribute called “Config” having unlimited String length.
- Create an entity and add one attribute having unlimited string length and associate it with the account entity.
- on page pick the data view having source as a microflow. Refer to below screenshot.
- Place the Data Grid inside the above Data view.
- Open the Data Grid 2, Go to Personalization tab and find the configuration row.
- In Configuration, select the attribute coming from the dataview having unlimited string length. Refer to the Screenshot below.