No header after downloading Atlas 2

Hey,   a couple days ago I accidentally downloaded Atas 2 from the marketplace ( I had Atlas 3 before). This has mixed up all my settings and it took me a while to get everything back to normal. Now Atlas 3 is working again ( I hope so) , but I still have the problem that my header is missing or is not visible:     I think there probably is some file that I forgot to import, but I couldn’t find out which one.   Maybe someone of you knows what the problem is.
asked
3 answers

Is it possible that your page is just using a different layout than it had been before? I would check that it is still set to whichever layout had the header you are looking for. This screenshot seems to be of a sidebar layout, I would look for something containing the full layout with header and all.

answered

Maybe you are not using the right Layout:

Check also if the Modules is called Atlas_Core like you can on the image above.

answered

Hey Miguel and Luke,

first of all, thanks for your help.

But I found out what the problem was. I started the migration all over again with this guide: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/moving-from-atlas-2-to-3/

Then I saw that I messed something up with my custom-variables file. I had some imports that didn’t make sense.

After adjusting eveything the header came back.

answered