An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: More than one model guids entry found for entity

Hello everyone,  when I run the application I am getting this below error in the console. I am not able to understand, so any help would be greatly appreciated.   An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: More than one model guids entry found for entity ‘App.Entity1'   com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: An error occurred while initializing the Runtime: More than one model guids entry found for entity ‘App.Entity1' at com.mendix.basis.impl.MxRuntimeImplBase.start(MxRuntimeImplBase.java:334)   Caused by: com.mendix.connectionbus.ConnectionBusRuntimeException: More than one model guids entry found for entity ‘App.Entity1' at com.mendix.connectionbus.mapping.MapperBase.getObjectIdByName$1(MapperBase.scala:178) at com.mendix.connectionbus.mapping.MapperBase.getModelColumnName(MapperBase.scala:187) at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.ModelSynchronizationUpdater.renderModelInfo(ModelSynchronizationUpdater.java:175)   Thanks
asked
1 answers

It seems you have been able to corrupt your local database. If you have a backup somewhere you could try to restore to that one. See documentation here: https://docs.mendix.com/developerportal/operate/restore-backup-locally

Otherwise you probably need to delete your local database (just cut and paste your deployment folder to somewhere else so at least you still have a backup of this and try to start the model again fresh. But you will have lost all your data with that action. A new local database will be created again.

Regards,

Ronald

answered