Hi Tim, After reading your question I was little bit curious. So I tried something for TreeNode.
Although Listen-To is not supported by default for TreeNode, I did the following to get the behavior:
- Had two entities: Tree and TreeNode
- Associated TreeNode entity to Session as *-*
- In the TreeNode widget, within data source I used ListView to show the list of Nodes
- For the list view, with onclick microflow I associated the selected item to Session and cleared any other item associated with current session and redirected to the same page
- Had a dataview next to TreeNode widget with datasource as microflow and within microflow, got the selected TreeNode from session and returned it.
- So I was able to show the selected Node with data view.
Ofcourse, if something is available out of box that would be great. But as said, I was little curious with your question so tried and it worked