Pluggable widget - circular dependencies

I am building a widget using the deck.gl library (https://www.npmjs.com/package/deck.gl). When trying to compile the widget I get an error about circular dependencies (see below).  Those circular dependencies don’t seem to be a problem when using the same library in a create-react-app with webpack, but apparently rollup doesn’t know how to handle them. As a result the widget is not rendered on the page. Does anybody know how I could get around this? In another post, somebody recommended to change the version of the pluggable widget tool to 8.13.3 for instance, but I am not sure where I can change this. (https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/110802) Thank you, ------ Error: Circular dependency: node_modules\@luma.gl\gltools\dist\esm\state-tracker\unified-parameter-api.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\gltools\dist\esm\state-tracker\track-context-state.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\gltools\dist\esm\state-tracker\unified-parameter-api.js Error: Circular dependency: node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\classes\framebuffer.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\classes\copy-and-blit.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\classes\framebuffer.js Error: Circular dependency: node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\webgl-utils\texture-utils.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\classes\framebuffer.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\classes\copy-and-blit.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\webgl-utils\texture-utils.js Error: Circular dependency: node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\classes\framebuffer.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\features\index.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\features\webgl-features-table.js -> node_modules\@luma.gl\webgl\dist\esm\classes\framebuffer.js Error: Circular dependency: node_modules\@math.gl\web-mercator\dist\esm\web-mercator-viewport.js -> node_modules\@math.gl\web-mercator\dist\esm\fit-bounds.js -> node_modules\@math.gl\web-mercator\dist\esm\web-mercator-viewport.js  
asked
0 answers