Adding parameters to page without them being connected there?

I want the page to be able to view page parameters so that i can check if my customers and their card id's can be sent to a pusher which will connect to an api so that it can check if the user can go through an acces gate and to check if their information is valid.     I'm a bit further down the road i guess right now.
asked
7 answers

Hi,

If i understand correctly you are using a data source microflow which have the input parameters as External ID, Customer  ID and Company but those are not possible to pass from a page. A good practice is use a new microflow as data source call your data source microflow inside of your new microflow as sub microflow. Do retrieve all your required data and pass to the sub microflow.

In Addition to that make sure to match available objects current page and microflow input parameters should match. If its a data source microflow do not use any variable as input parameters try pass objects and use required variable inside from it.

For removing microflow entity access go to properties and remove entity access for that.

Hope this Helps!

answered

I tried this aswell and i have a few errors left, my question now is if you cant get the required object through an association how would it be possible to advance and get the right stuff needed for the program to acquire the right information except whilst not being able to do this through an association.

answered

We also gained an acquisition of expertise in writing on behalf of the United States over the last ten years. Our authors from America’s most renowned universities have often kept a stern work ethic and a genuine style of work. Our experts finish all sorts of American essays, https://meiguodaixie.com/ American tasks, American on-line classes and American tests on schedule and effectively, and you are pleased! You are satisfied!

answered

Typically, our authors write essays, but they can do much more than essays. We also offer admissions help. If you are preparing to apply for college, you can get an admission essay, application letter, cover letter, CV, resume, or personal statement from us. Since we know what the admissions committee wants to see in all these papers, we are able to provide you with a flawless paper for your admission.

answered

You can also get help with business writing from our essay writer online. Turn to us if you need a business plan, business proposal, presentation, press release, sales letter, or any other kind of writing piece for your business, and we will tailor such a paper to your requirements.

answered

If you say, “Do not write an essay for me, just proofread and edit it,” we can help, as well. Just provide us with your piece of writing and indicate what exactly you need. We will check your paper and bring it to perfection.

answered

Our professional essay writer can help you with any type of assignment, whether it is an essay, research paper, term paper, biography, dissertation, review, course work, or any other kind of writing. Besides, there is an option to get help with your homework assignments. We help complete tasks on Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geography, Maths, Physics, and other disciplines. Our authors produce all types of papers for all degree levels.

answered