Mobile Pages Tempeletes Not Appear

Hello, I’m new to Mendix and i have a little problem, when i try to create new mobile page in Mendix Studio Pro  responsive web App not all Templates appear like they appear in Mendix studio. I’m missing something?
asked
2 answers

Did you set up a mobile navigation profile yet? You can do so from the Navigation menu, under the ‘Add navigation profile’ button.

When you create a new page you can select which profile you want to create it for.

answered

Paid social and Google Ads Belgium Phone Number List are just two ways to promote your content. The trick is to leverage every channel you have to get your content seen by the right people at the right time. Data is the biggest source of truth when it comes to your digital Belgium Phone Number List efforts. Many people assume that their website, landing pages and paid ads are already performing to an optimal capacity. The truth is that you should constantly test new ideas to see which work better. Use split testing for everything - your PPC ads, landing pages, web design, email marketing, and more.

Then, run both versions side by side and see which Belgium Phone Number List performs better by checking the data on Google Analytics. If you find that variation B gets more engagements than variation A, you’ve just discovered a way to better optimise your page, PPC ad, or whatever you were testing. This is what Conversion Rate Optimisation is about. Conversion Belgium Phone Number List rate optimisation is an essential digital marketing tactic. Think about it - you can always invest more budget to attract more traffic to your site. But if you invest in converting MORE of those visitors, that’s where the real sustainable business growth lies. 

The truth is proving the return on investment of your Belgium Phone Number List efforts isn’t rocket science. You simply need to measure the right KPIs (key performance indicators) for your marketing campaigns. You’ll have these for every aspect of the business. They’re essentially the metrics against Belgium Phone Number List which you measure the business’s success. There are plenty more that may be relevant to your business.

Despite their importance, many companies don’t even create online Belgium Phone Number List KPIs. And some of those that do don’t check them frequently enough for them to make a difference. Worse still, many businesses don’t really understand what they’re looking for in a digital marketing KPI. One of the biggest digital marketing Belgium Phone Number List is the assumption that heaps of Page 1 results or Facebook likes means you’re doing well. But those results mean nothing if you’re not converting people into customers.

answered