How to retrieve the excel data in that particular enumeration type of reference attribute in UI ??

When importing an excel file the attribute of type enumeration is not coming.  how to retrieve the excel data in that particular enumeration type of reference attribute in UI ?? Eventhough i kept enumeration attribute as key to associated object, i failed to achieve it on the other hand remaining reference values are imported except the enumeration type. Suggessions are very much appreciated and thanks. 
asked
1 answers

I don't know if I understand your question correctly but what I would do is the following:

Import the excel file where you transfer the data 1 to 1 from your excel file to an entity that is only intended for the import, this will probably mean that you will initially store the values in a string instead of an enum. That way you can easily get the data into the application. After you imported it you can convert/parse it to entities and attributes that you have in your domain model. This means that a value in your excel file can still be converted to a certain enum value by using a microflow.

answered