Error: Execute DLL Command

I deleted one of my entity from the domain model. After Deletion of entity when I run my project I am getting Error in executing DLL Command . I am not able to run my project.   An error occurred while executing action 'Execute DDL commands'. -------- com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: Executing DDL commands failed.     at com.mendix.basis.component.internal.LocalComponentImpl.executeDDLCommands(LocalComponentImpl.scala:121) Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Error (SQL State: 42501, Error Code: -5501) on executing: ALTER TABLE "measuretracking$filteropw" RENAME TO "275da41cf7024ce3bb7dbbd238ff02c1" All changes are rolled back.     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.DdlCommandExecutor.handleCommandExecutionException(DdlCommandExecutor.scala:149) Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: PUBLIC.measuretracking$filteropw   
asked
1 answers

Hey, 
I saw the same issue a few days ago. The problem was a conflict or a wrong validation on that field in my domain model. Did you check that? Maybe remove the validation if present for try out? 
Hope it helps!

answered