Error: Execute DLL Command

I deleted one of my entity from the domain model. After Deletion of entity when I run my project I am getting Error in executing DLL Command . I am not able to run my project.   An error occurred while executing action 'Execute DDL commands'. -------- com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: Executing DDL commands failed.     at com.mendix.basis.component.internal.LocalComponentImpl.executeDDLCommands(LocalComponentImpl.scala:121) Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Error (SQL State: 42501, Error Code: -5501) on executing: ALTER TABLE "measuretracking$filteropw" RENAME TO "275da41cf7024ce3bb7dbbd238ff02c1" All changes are rolled back.     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.DdlCommandExecutor.handleCommandExecutionException(DdlCommandExecutor.scala:149) Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: user lacks privilege or object not found: PUBLIC.measuretracking$filteropw   
asked
2 answers

Hi Bhanu,

Seems like your Mendix project are de-syncronized with your Database.

You have to look in you project folder for “\deployment\data”, and check if there are old Migration Scripts...

You may check your Database and delete Old entities entries from mendixsystem$entity

The easiest Solution: If its a test / buildin database, just delete all “deployment\data” folder, and let Mendix recreate it!

Best regards

answered

Hey, 
I saw the same issue a few days ago. The problem was a conflict or a wrong validation on that field in my domain model. Did you check that? Maybe remove the validation if present for try out? 
Hope it helps!

answered