Good evening everyone. how mendix synchronizes the entities when i configure the default database to connect for example in mysql? does it use something like hibernate?
Josimar José Nepomuceno
Mendix has it's own persistancy layer.
- It will use the characteristics/possiblities of the the database as much as possible.
- It will add and remove attributes when the domain is changed
- It will convert values as much as possible when attributes are changed.
- It will optimize the SQL statement used internally per database
- You can change assocation types when data allows it.
- Migration tooling is available https://docs.mendix.com/howto/data-models/migrating-your-mendix-database
Chris de Gelder