Get data in pluggable widgets

Hi,  in my pluggable widget I am using a datasource property and a widget to access my section data. That works fine. <property key="sections" type="datasource" isList="true" required="true"> <caption>Sections</caption> <description>Sections to show</description> </property> <property key="widgetSections" type="widgets" dataSource="sections" required="false"> <caption>Content</caption> <description>Widgets using data source</description> </property> <property key="sectionName" type="attribute" dataSource="sections" required="false"> <caption>Name attribute</caption> <description>Section name</description> <attributeTypes> <attributeType name="String"/> </attributeTypes> </property> I now added a list view inside my widget and would like to access this in my code.  When using this.props.widgetSections.get(section) I can see that the browser logs the listView but I don’t know how I can get access to the items. Can anyone help me here how I can access the data or how to get access to nested widgets in pluggable widgets?
asked
0 answers