Error : No access rights specified

Module :9.3.3 Set up Entity Access I tried to set up entity access for Teacher, but I could not save the setting.  The error message says No access rights specified.  Could you possibly let me know how to fix it ? 
asked
7 answers

This error happens due to a bug, it happened for me as well. When you are assigning  only read rights to a single role, it happens.  Just check the checkbox “Allow creating new object” and “Allow Deleting New Objects” It will save. Later on, you can uncheck it and save.

answered

Thank you very much Shekhar. It finally works.

After I checked this two boxes, I managed to save it.

answered

Hey there,
if i am reading your problem correctly, you are following all the steps from the learning path, but an error is preventing you from actually saving that setting.

could you share a screenshot of your problem? and a screenshot of the settings you selected?

answered

here is screenshots of the error. 

answered

Hi Namie,

I think this is caused because you don't have any attributes yet on the Teacher entity. Add an attribute, for example ‘Name’ and try to do the same thing. Then you can set read or reat / write for that attribute. After that you will be able to save.

answered

Hi,

I have the same problem, and I can not fix it.

I have attributes on the Teachers entity, but still not working. I received the same error message.

answered

Ensure that you tick in the box “read”

answered