Twilio Module for Mx9

Hi all,  We’re using the Twilio Module for SMS messaging. We’ve upgraded to Mx 9.4.0 but unfortunately, get a java error when compiling java to run. My knowledge lacks in this area and the Twilio Module has community support, does anyone have any advise on how to fix this, I will also reach out to the creator of the module and do some googling.  Buildfile: C:\Users\gs\Documents\Mendix\What Matters Most Pilot-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 55 source files to C:\Users\gs\Documents\Mendix\What Matters Most Pilot-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\gs\Documents\Mendix\What Matters Most Pilot-main\javasource\twilioconnector\actions\SendSMS_JA.java:34: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         Boolean sendSMS = Microflows.sendSMS(this.getContext(), SMSParamParameter1);     [javac]                                                                 ^     [javac]   symbol:   variable SMSParamParameter1     [javac]   location: class SendSMS_JA     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED C:\Users\gs\Documents\Mendix\What Matters Most Pilot-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 2 seconds   UPDATE:  And here begins the journey of learning java.  This issue seems to be that the code was looking for “SMSParamParameter1” whereas the microflow had “SMSParam”. Updated the code and it compiled fine. Not sure why updating to Mx9 highlighted this, but i’ll give it a test and see if I broke anything!    
asked
1 answers

Hi Garion Swann,

May i know Use case for using Twilio?

Is it only used to send SMS to Mobile numbers?

If so i would recomed to do it Via Rest-Api calls instead of java action. We have a Such functionality to send sms usng twilo via rest calls. 
Which is pretty easy in Mendix.

answered