Could not convert class android.os.UserHandle

Hello everyone! A little problem here, I’m trying to create an android native app. But when I try to execute it on my phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 9) I see this message: I don’t know if someone can help me. ***a little clue: before creating the domain model I could deploy it on my phone perfectly. Thank you and best regards!
asked
10 answers

Hi Alvaro,
did you try to delete and reinstall the app?
A few days ago I had problems with my native test app after making changes to the domain model. 
I don’t remember the error message, but deleting and reinstalling the app solved the problem.

answered

I decided to write a new answer to make it easier to search for a solution (? not sure if it will help).

As other people recommend, I started by reinstalling and it helped. But only for a moment... After closing the application or turning off the project and starting on a new IP, an error immediately appeared. Constant reinstallations are cumbersome, take time and data.

I accidentally noticed that if I launch the application via the "Open" button in the Google Play Store, the application starts every time.

Tested on Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro phone with MIUI Global 12.5.6.0.

It's always a few clicks (and downloaded data) less than reinstallation.

answered

same problem here with the redmi 9 pro, but reinstall doesnt work for me.

my device is on miui 12.5.1, make it native 9 is version 1.1.2 from 16.8.2021

answered

Hello all
It succeeded in reinstalling the application but every time it required me the same error

answered

I’ve raised a support card with Mendix Support.

answered

I got the same error on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. And it got error every time i close Make it native 9 app and reopen. It's very very very annoying, someone pls fix it.

answered

Any suggestion around this ?

answered

This is indeed an issue on some android devices, if this error pops up, the only solution is to reinstall the app. Sometimes it works smoothly but sometimes it throws this error. This has been there since sometime now. Unfortunately no fix on this yet.

answered

Today, we released the new version of the Make it Native 9 app (version 1.2.12) which includes the fix for the android.os.UserHandle issue on Xiaomi devices. 

answered

I got the same error on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10. Reinstalling fixed the problem!

answered