Mendix 9.2 not recompiling themes and themesource folder

Anyone else come by this issue yet or is it just me? When I make changes to my scss files nothing happens in the front end. My changes are visible when I use Calypso. This is said in the release notes: Did we mention that the web stylesheets in themesource are defined with Sass? Because they are! And Studio Pro takes care of the mundane process of compiling them when needed, copying used resources, and correctly caching them without the need of external tools like Calypso. The compilation is triggered on file synchronization (via F4), deployment, and module structure changes. When running your app locally, Studio Pro will monitor the theme and themesource directories to recompile automatically when any styling changes are detected. Glad that I didn't delete Calypso yet… :-)
asked
2 answers

For the people that haven't found a solution to this problem: It had to do with the fact that I upgraded my project from Mendix 8 to Mendix 9. It therefore did not have the updated Atlas_Core module, which is needed to compile the custom styling within the Mendix Studio Pro. For those who want to know how to update Atlas: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/moving-from-atlas-2-to-3

answered

Hi, I my case I have forgotten to import the sass file in main file of each module under theme source folder.

answered