How can I use SCHEDULER module in mendix version 9.1.1?

I want to use the SCHEDULER Module in mendix 9.1.1? When i am using this, i am getting below error.      Buildfile: C:\Users\t00008622\Documents\Mendix\NAGApps-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 10 source files to C:\Users\t00008622\Documents\Mendix\NAGApps-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\t00008622\Documents\Mendix\NAGApps-main\javasource\scheduler\impl\ScheduledJob.java:49: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]             Core.execute(context, mfName, params);     [javac]                 ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,HashMap<String,Object>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] Note: C:\Users\t00008622\Documents\Mendix\NAGApps-main\javasource\system\UserActionsRegistrar.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED C:\Users\t00008622\Documents\Mendix\NAGApps-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 9 seconds  
asked
1 answers

Edit: it looks like the original question was edited away, so this answer doesn't make any sense anymore :D

You could set up a scheduled event that kicks off every minute or so, and then make the first thing in the microflow a split that checks if enough time has passed since the last time it was kicked off (based on a setting set in the front end).

answered