Mendix Studio Pro not working properly on my system.

Hello Team ,  I have tried downloading Mendix studio pro and running the same on my local . There are multiple issues  I am facing lately . Once Modeller gets Installed , I click on the same to login , it does not allow me to add my credentials . Its more like the text boxes are visible but I cant to anything there .  I really in need of a word of Advice from Mendix experts , about what could be the possible reason of such issue. Do we need some licensing or , do we need to do some other installations explicitly or Is it due to some firewall issue ? Please suggest and if possible , provide me an installation and usage guide so that I can follow and go further . The one available on portal , I have already followed , but then there are some glitches , which are not allowing me to use Studio pro further .    Looking forward to Prompt Response .   
asked
4 answers

This is a bug in Mendix Studio Pro, an interface issue, experienced on some versions of Windows. I know this was in some other forum-question a couple of days ago, where an answer mentioned that this is already on Mendix’ backlog to solve.

Meanwhile, this might be a workaround: before starting Mendix Studio Pro 9.2, first log in to sprintr.mendix.com or any other Mendix-site. If that does not help, first open a lower version of Mendix Studio Pro and log in. Good luck!

answered

Hi, I face some issue with Mendix Studio Pro, Studio Pro opens up and when I click on the credentials to enter in the login page , it does not allow me to add my credentials . Its more like the text boxes are visible but I cannot enter anything.

I installed Mendix Studio Pro 9.6

Please suggest is there any issue or how do I work around ? Thankyou 

answered

Hi ,

I am also facing the same issue . In my laptop I have installed some versions from 9 series. Even no one have the solution. But we have a workaround. We have to type username and minimize and maximize the Studio pro then we will get the updated text in username . and the same procedure for password. then click sign in. it will works. but this is not the desired solution. I want any permanent solution for this please post here.

answered

Hi ,

Issue resolved by disable hardware acceleration. See this ticket for your reference

https://support.mendix.com/hc/en-us/requests/133186?page=1

answered