Attribute .. no longer exists.

I deleted attribute via mendic studio in domain, and then I got a error about : “The selected attribute … no longer exists” and also I can rollback changes. What do you suggest I do?
asked
5 answers

Hi Igor,

If you dont want the attribute , then double click on the error. It will direct you where the error happened and select other attribute or delete the widget using this attribute. 

If you need the attribute, then create the same attribute again in the domainmodel.

answered

Hi Igor,

Either u can create new attribute in the entity or delete the widget using this attribute . 

answered

Depends on if you do or don’t want to keep using the attribute. If not, then remove the attribute from the place where it is called.

But if you do, and it sounds like that since you want to rollback the change these are your options:

- Best option: Recreate the attribute with the same name in the same entity. Studio will pick up the connection again.

- More work: go to Version Control => Manage Branchlines and create a new branchline, using the previous revision. You can have a look at what it was.

answered

You may be using the attribute that you have removed from the entity. so the I will suggest you either to recreate that attribute in entity or delete the field which using that attribute. Mendix always maintain consistency.

answered

Hi Igor,

You can recreate the attribute with the same name in the same entity. Studio will pick up the connection again.

answered