Hi , I want to Upload 4 files on a single click of upload of button and show all of them in data grid at the same time. Can anyone advise me the best way to do this?
about the basics of uploading file see: https://docs.mendix.com/studio-how-to/pages-how-to-attach-files
If you want to have a single upload page where you can upload 4 files at once;
- Create 4 FileDocument (specialization!) objects in a microflow
- Show these in a list of the upload page.
If these 4 files are related to a context object, such as 4 files for a report, employee or … then
- Create 4 objects and reference them to the context object.
- Page starts with dataview with context object and a nested listview showing the 4 created objects over the used association
if these 4 files are not related to any context object;
- Create a page with a listview, datasource microflow
- Create the objects in the data source microflow add them to a new list and pass that list to the listview as output parameter.
And to make it even better for the user; maybe use this widget?
Rene van Hofwegen