Excel export from microflow - inputparameter

Hi!   I am trying to export data to excel using the Excel Exporter module and follow the steps shown in the Mendix Academy 7.3 (Import/Export Data). Goal: Export a list of resources with attributes to an excel file.   The first microflow with a list of resources as input:   The sub-microflow called:   It fails at “GenerateExcelDoc”:   com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: Cannot create excel, because the inputobject isn't a subclass of configured. Expect: X.Resource Retrieved: X.ResourceExcelDocument at X.mf_export_to_excel (JavaAction : 'GenerateExcelDoc') at X.mf_getData (SubMicroflow : 'mf_export_to_excel')   As shown in the Academy example the output document and input object should be both “ResourceExcelDocument” (and there is no Resource object available to be selected as input).   What do I need to change to make that work?
asked
1 answers

Your Resource objects must be associated to an InputObject (a container if you will). This InputObject must be set as “InputObject” in the “GenerateExcelDoc” Java action. I suppose that you did set your “ExcelResourceDocument” as input instead.

Edit: adding screenshots:

Domain model should look something like this:

Java Action should be configured like this:

answered