Trial version checks on NativePhone_Inspectors

Hello,  we are searching a low code platform and using Mendix’s trial version.  Problem is I cannot publish my app because of the errors CE0462 for badges and circles.  How can I get rid of those errors without getting the Studio Pro?  Thank you for your help.  Regards,  Valentina. 
asked
3 answers

I’m getting same issue

answered

Hi there! Good to see you exploring the Mendix low code platform.Sad to see you ran into an error. Best start over, click New App, search ‘Native’ and click this one:

This will take a minute or so and you will have a working version of Mendix. Version 8.17.0

Also good to know for people like you, exploring Mendix, is that Mendix Studio Pro has so much more options compared to Studio, which is only recently created for ‘Citizen Developers’

answered

Hi Valentina and Tien,

You can import the missing widgets from the appstore. For more info see https://docs.mendix.com/studio8/page-editor-widgets#6-adding-the-app-store-widgets

Also if possible you can exclude the the pages from the project if you are not using them. Mendix won't use excluded items for consistency checks.

answered