After having downloaded and installed the AppStore app 'Label selector' to your application's project in MxStudio Pro:
* Create a persistable entity named Label
* Add attributes:
* Associate the entity Label to the entity that you want label, say MyLabeledEntity. Make it *-*, with navigation set to 'Both'.
* Set the Access rules of entity Label
* On a page showing a dataview of MyLabeledEntity, add the widget to the dataview
* Set the properties 'entity' and 'Caption' of the widget to MyLabeledEntity->Label and ->Caption
* Set property "Behavior->Show labels" to yes.
Now the label functionality is operational. Some next steps are:
* Create the overview pages for entity Label, so you can maintain the label, modify the colors or delete duplicates etc.
* Improve interaction by adding microflows to AfterCreate and OnChange to the properties of the widget
I added this to the mydemoversion8-sandbox.mxapps.io/p/labelselector