Mendix Studio stuck at Initializing the consistency check.

I am working on the Rapid Developer course and I am now stuck somewhere. I want to run the app but it sticks to "Initializing the consistency check", so I can't generate a preview because the button is not available. It keeps loading for hours.    Also tried on Mendix Studio Pro, and then I get this log "The runtime had been started using a trial license, the framework will be terminated when the maximum time is exceeded!” Does that have anything to do with each other and how can I run my app?     Mendix Studio version: 2.0.823. Mendix version: 8.16.0.9638
asked
3 answers

Finally it worked for me after I upgraded to version 9 of Mendix Studio Pro. It also seems to be that the Mendix Studio (online) version seems to update as well, at least the user interface looks comparable to the new version 9.

answered

Hi,

In mendix studio you have some error thats why its keep on loading and its show like intializing consistency check, while you tried with mendix studio pro, you just having warning only so, try again with mendix studio pro by running your application through run locally.

answered

Thank you for your answer. But I want to generate a preview it with Mendix Studio not particularly in Mendix Studio Pro.

It is even happening with the Studio Tour app from Mendix itself..

answered