[Solved] New client side errors ( widget not destroyed, check parents uninitialize method )

Hello, Idk what happened in my project, but i’ve now been getting messages flooded into my console about “ widget not destroyed, check parent's uninitialize method” see below image.   What’s going on here :S Seems to be more than just one type of widget is throwing these warnings. I have tried clearing browser cache, using a different browser, rebuilt packages, cleaned directory, and checked widgets. EDIT: Just solved it, steps taken to fix: The very first error in the console in Mendix was this, saying an error occured in the tab container, with the activeFilter widget specifically (the culprit). After removing this widget, errors no longer occur while navigating around. I had added this widget in at some point, but didn’t notice problems until recently.  
asked
1 answers

Adding the resolution provided by the poster here to mark the question as answered.

Just solved it, steps taken to fix:

The very first error in the console in Mendix was this, saying an error occured in the tab container, with the activeFilter widget specifically (the culprit).
After removing this widget, errors no longer occur while navigating around. I had added this widget in at some point, but didn’t notice problems until recently.

answered