Error occurred while downloading the project

Hello Everybody,  I’m totally new, but already catched, by the mendix spirit. As I wanted to start with digging myself into the programm, unfortunatley an error occurred during load the first starting app (start your first app). I’m working with studio pro version 8.16.0 The failure message is the following: SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyException: 'D:\UserData\fuhry00m\OneDrive - Siemens AG\Documents\Mendix\Start your first app-main' already exists and is not a directory    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 62    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 35    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 86   Does anybody has an idea how to solve the problem that I can finally start with Mendix? Thanks in advance Martin
asked
1 answers

Create a different directory or delete to existing directory/file to open the app.

With an existing version that is not empty the application can’t be created in the same location.

answered