Unable to checkout the branch code due to SVN error

Hi All, I am facing this error while checking out my mendix branch code in studio pro. SharpSvn.SvnSerfException: ra_serf: The server sent a truncated HTTP response body.    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 62    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 35    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 91 Please help me to resolve this.  
asked
1 answers

Always nasty to get delayed by administrative issues like this. First check status.mendix.com, if their services are up and running. But they report no problem. A workaround to try is to rename your project's directory to something like ..._backup and then reload your project from the Team server. Then copy changes you made from _backup to the newly downloaded project.

If that does not succeed, send an email to support@mendix.com since this seems to be related to Mendix svn service.

answered