Array processing in JSON
I am trying to do input mapping to the Ghibli api but it is a multi-level array and it does not create any domain model except a Root entity. https://ghibliapi.herokuapp.com/films Any thoughts?
In the mapping you probably did not select all elements:
make sure to use the expand all button and then the check all button.
The when mapping the import mapping automatically all entities are created:
Erwin 't Hoen
- First create a JSON Structure (Picture 1) and rename some of the 2nd/3rd level element into a meaningful object/attribute name.
- Then create an Import Mapping (Picture 2) selecting the json structure as the schema source, and ticking the right attributes.
- Now press “map automatically” (Picture 3) and a nice domain model is generated.
- To complete the data model repeat these steps with the json structures from
- Now create your REST GET actions.
Go make it / have fun!