Generate Excel Doc Error in Private cloud

Hi, I seem to be getting this error every time I try to Export to excel in our privatecloud.mendixcloud.com environments.  I can generate excel doc on our developement server and on my local machine.  I tried to trouble shoot with data from the private cloud environments to my local modeler and it works.  Issue seem to only be in the private cloud servers.  I have update my MxModelReflection and XLSReport to the news version but still get the error.  Modeler version 7.23.14.  Does any one have any idea why it would work on my local machine and development server, but the not private cloud. com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at AccountAuthorization.ScE_CreateCheckoutReports_SendEmail (JavaAction : 'GenerateExcelDoc') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.basis.component.InternalCoreBase.execute(InternalCoreBase.java:389) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at AccountAuthorization.ScE_CreateCheckoutReports_SendEmail (JavaAction : 'GenerateExcelDoc') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:146) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.basis.component.InternalCoreBase.execute(InternalCoreBase.java:418) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:159) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36)   Thanks Gio
asked
1 answers

There was an issue with missing font packages in the base image, which is now fixed (https://github.com/mendix/privatecloud-runtime-images/releases/tag/v1.0.3). If you build and deploy a new MDA of the app, it should fix the problem.

answered